Several new directors have been appointed to the board of Penarth Arts and Crafts Ltd – the not for profit company which holds the 125-year lease on Penarth Pier Pavilion.
In this latest major shake up, the following new directors have agreed to take seats as directors / trustees :-
- Thomas Howard Bennett was appointed a director on 27 January 2016 ( registered by Companies House on April 15th 2016) . Mr Bennett was born in 1972 . His occupation is given as “business and management consultant” .
- David Jonathan Lewis Jones was appointed a director on 30 November 2015 (registered by Companies House on April 15th 2016). He was born in 1948 and is a retired civil servant.
- Andrew Healy as a director on 1 April 2016 (registered by Companies House on April 15th 2016). He was born in 1948 and his occupation is given as a “development manager”.
- Ms Louise Mary Thomas as a director on 1 April 2016 (registered by Companies House on April 15th 2016). She was born in 1970 and her occupation is “Clerk to College Corporation”
- Professor Paul Roger Cantrill was appointed on April 6th 2016 and recorded by Companies House on April 7th 2016 . He was born in 1949 and his occupation is “Development Manager”
- Patricia Maureen O’Sullivan was appointed on April 1 2016 and recorded by Companies House on April 7th 2016. She was born in 1967 and is a “director of Theatre Fynnon”
Meanwhile one director has left the board :-
- Bryan Richard Alcock terminated his appointment as director on March 21st 2016
The new directors join the existing board which comprises :-
- Peter John Wellesley Bussell (Secretary and Director)
- Cllr Michael Cuddy (Leader Penarth Town Council)
- Professor Anthony James Hazell (Chairman)
- Dorothy Marian Johnson
- William Finbar Nolan
- Cllr Gwyn Harvard Roberts (Vale of Glamorgan Council)
- Linda Patricia Wells
- Peter Charles Winstone