MICROWAVE FIRE PROMPTS HOSPITAL CHECK FOR PENARTH RESIDENT

img_0073South Wales Fire and Rescue reports that  Penarth firefighters were called out last night to deal with a fire in a microwave oven.

The incident occurred in the kitchen area of a two storey house in Church Avenue at 18:32

One person in the property  was advised to attend hospital for what the fire brigade call “a precautionary check“.

About NewsNet

Penarth Daily News email address dmj@newsnet.uk . Penarth Daily News is an independent free on-line fair and balanced news service published by NewsNet Ltd covering the town of Penarth in the Vale of Glamorgan, Wales, UK. All our news items are based on the information we receive or discover at the time of publication and are published on the basis that they are accurate to the best of our knowledge and belief at that time. Comments posted on the site by commentators reflect their opinions and are not necessarily shared, endorsed or supported by Penarth Daily News.
This entry was posted in Penarth Daily News. Bookmark the permalink.